- Where our differences are celebrated.
- Where A.D.H.D, Dyslexia and other S.L.D.’s are not a barrier.
- Where discipline and respect are nurtured within your group.
- Where health and happiness are addressed as vital needs for development.
What do young people say about 90 Minute Music?……….
“I didn’t like 90 Minute Music – I Loved it” L. G. WEST ROAD PRIMARY
“I didn’t want to come today, I didn’t know it was going to be like this, I’ve really enjoyed it, when I heard it was going to be Music, I thought it would just be boring, but this is awesome, can I come next time?” M. B. TOM HILL YOUTH HUB
What do Professionals say about 90 Minute Music?……..
“Active Fusion has worked with Simon over the last year through our Fusion Camps delivering to 1000’s of children and young people across Doncaster. Simon creatively used music to help children and young people develop their communication skills, discipline and respect. He instantly felt like a member of our team with his infectious ability to engage young people and capture their imagination in minutes. A true professional and pleasure to work with, he has brought a new creative dimension into the work we do in schools and communities.” Lindsy James – Active Fusion
“Simon and the 90 Minute Music team offer some amazing work with children and young people. They work with them inside and outside of schools and really help engage those who are becoming disaffected, often the most hard to reach young people.
I can not recommend Simon and 90 minute music highly enough. He gets results and makes a difference! And always with fun and laughter.” Clare Galliers – Tutors & Exams
- 90 Minute Music Hold the UK Youth Quality Mark for working with young people
- 90 Minute Music are members of EXPECT Youth
- 90 Minute Music are fully trained in Recognising Specific Learning Difficulties